Now that full online services are available, the facility to order Prescriptions from this page has ceased. If you wish to continue ordering your prescriptions online please register for Vision Online Services, you can get more information by selecting 'Online Services' on the Quick links menu.
Patients on regular medication will require repeat prescriptions and for a safer and speedier service, repeat prescriptions are computerised. Your doctor will have entered onto the computer what medication you are taking and each time a new prescription is produced by the computer a new request form is generated for you to make your next request.
Requests for repeat prescriptions are not taken over the telephone, for medico-legal reasons, as errors can occur in verbal communication.
- Please allow three working days for your prescription to be processed.
- If you have more that one repeat prescription please try and order all your items together
- Clearly indicate where you would like the prescription form sent to on the repeat prescription request form. We can send you prescription to one of the following nominated chemists:
- Delmergate, 145 Reculver Road
- Bornos, 159 Station Road
- Boots, 161a Station Road
- Boots, 116 Mortimer Street
- Lloyds Pharmacy, 91 Sea Street
- Delmergate, Broomfield Road
- Park Pharmacy, King's Road
- Holborn Pharmacy, Greater London
- Sainsburys, Whitstable
- Delmergate, 269 Reculver Road
We can also send your prescription to your home address, but remember to enclose a stamped addressed envelope. Alternatively, you can collect your prescription form from the surgery.
- Either deliver or post your repeat prescription request form to the surgery.
- If you are receiving any medication, which is not on your request form, please add this clearly on a request slip and this may be added after verification with the doctor. NB: This may take longer than 3 working days.
The costs for prescriptions are as follows:
- Charge per item - £8.40
You do not pay for your prescription if; you are a child under 16; under 19 and in full time education; over 60 years of age; pregnant women and women who have had a baby in the last 12 months; people getting DSS benefits and people with specific medical conditions.